||Driving Directions to Quiet Oaks Campground, Cross Fork, PA
(as used by many BER members)
Mostly these directions are from US I-80 (south of Cross Fork), not from the north.
Please confirm with your mapping resources. Only you can be responsible for making this trip safely, accurately, and in a
timely fashion. These directions are only suggestions which have worked for others... your mileage will vary.
||Via Reading, PA (heading towards Harrisburg and points North & West:
- I-176 North (starts at PA Turnpike in Morgantown) until it ends at...
- 422 West (left lane)... turns into 222 after Reading
- 183 North (West? -- Bernville Road)
- I-78 West
- I-81 South (take to 322 West)
- Rte 11 / 15 North
- To I-80 West (then follow "From I-80" below)
Alternate... traveling on PA Turnpike (Main East - West Line):
- PA Turnpike towards Harrisburg's set of interchanges
- 283 N (exit #247, old exit 19)
- 283 N to I-81 S (exit 3B)
- I-81 S to 322 W (Lewistown)
- 322 W to 11 / 15 N (Williamsport)
- 11 / 15 N to I-80 W
- Then follow "From I-80" below...
- I-80 to 220 N
- 220 N to 150 (Mill Hall exit)
- 150 through Lock Haven about 2 miles, to SR 120 W signs (turn left)
- SR 120 W out of Lock Haven, about 28 miles to Renovo
- Follow SR 120 W through Renovo
- After leaving Renovo look for SR 144 on the right
- Right turn on SR 144, follow for about 9 miles to Stewart Hill Road, on right
- After the big "S" curve, turn right onto Steward Hill Road
- Follow about 2.8 miles to Quiet Oaks Campground on the right, immediately after the road changes from
pavement to gravel.
This file is not intended to be viewed directly using a web browser. To create a viewable file, use the Preview in Browser or Publish to Yahoo! Web Hosting commands from within Yahoo! SiteBuilder.